(Entrance via Plunkett Street, off Bourke St.)
Quietly located in cul-de-sac bounded by a leafy park and ideally positioned just 250 meters from the Harbour foreshore and the “Finger Wharf”, situated to enjoy the sophisticated appeal of Woolloomooloo and city fringe convenience.
This affordable studio is located on the northern side of the building on the second floor with a district view towards the harbour. It benefits from a supremely accessible lifestyle, in a premier harbourside suburb, neighboured by the Domain, the Harbour foreshore, fine dining restaurants, cafes, Botanic Gardens, St Mary’s Cathedral, Opera House, NSW Art Gallery and is less than 900 metres walk to Macquarie St and on to the City’s CBD.
– Convenient access to shopping, entertainment and the CBD
– Positioned on the 2nd level with a northern aspect
– On site manager & CCTV High Security building.
– Building Includes a Garden courtyard & Pool.
– Well equipped common laundry room.
– Parking may be leased within the building (subject to availability)
– Ideal starter with good potential to improve value & returns.
Current Market rent $330.00PW
Strata: $707.70 per qtr (Admin $547.70 CW$160.00 )
Water: $141 per qtr
Council: $171 per qtr