This apartment offers the Ultimate in convenience with resort style living in a high security building with a shopping complex & Train Station. It’s rare to find such a convenient property that ticks all the boxes at this price point.
Completed in 2003 by the Winten Property Group the building is impeccably maintained.
The convenient central location makes it an ideal apartment for a Sydney base, convenient retirement living or an investment that offer a low vacancy, strong income and excellent future potential growth.
– Sunny open living space with a covered balcony and expansive north east views
– A generous separate bedroom area including a large built in wardrobe.
– Well designed bathroom includes an internal laundry area and lots of storage.
– Modern kitchen with quality Caesarstone bench tops, gas cook top, Range Hood and ample storage.
– A High security building with lift access control, concierge service, a fully equipped gymnasium without door terrace, pool, sauna and spa pool.
– Enjoy resort style living in an ultra-convenient central location, above St Leonards train station and a fabulous shopping plaza.
– Minutes’ walk to Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards TAFE college, Gore Hill Oval and walking distance to Crows Nest Village.
– Surrounded by boutique cafes and restaurants and specialty shops.
– It’s an Ideal investment in a strong rental area and with a great long term tenant on a current lease until November.
Council Rates: $344.00 pq
Water Rates: $172.00 pq
Strata Rates: $969.50 pq
Unit Size: 39m2 including 2m2 balcony
Investors Note Current Rental: $485pw – currently lease until November. Investor yield 5.1% gross or 3.9% nett.
Strata Report Available to Purchase CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from our vendors/third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.