Superbly located amongst the bustling Central Park Precinct, this sunny north facing studio apartment, on level 5, offers an excellent opportunity for the investor. The apartment at the moment is being renovated. The bathroom is being upgraded and there will be new carpet, blinds and paint.
Stroll to the many restaurants, spice alley cafes and shopping centres. Transport is moments away and of course you have UTS, TAFE, Sydney University, and Notre Dame nearby.
– Well appointed timber and granite kitchen
– Fully tiled white bathroom
– Separate bedroom area.
– Communal coin operated laundry
– Excellent roof top terrace with city skyline views
– Secure strata building with lift access
– 29 sqm
– Full brick construction.
– Boutique block of only 45 apartments
– Current rent $1,655.00 per month
Strata Rates: $939.70 pq
Water Rates: $178.60 pq
Council Rates: $204.70 pq