Generously proportioned north facing one bedroom apartment set in the recently completed boutique “Grenville House” conversion.
Featuring high ceilings, large windows and recycled black butt timber floors. Positioned in Sydney’s most convenient and surprisingly quiet central locations.
– Spacious living/dining room flowing to an enclosed sun room with
– Superb kitchen with the latest sleek appliances and raw concrete
– Large bedroom with built-in fitted robes.
– Separate laundry and ducted air conditioning.
– Lift access, video security intercom and bike storage room.
Only a short walk to CBD, Kings Cross, Woolloomooloo, Sydney Harbour and an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.