Selling a house made easy: understand the property market
If you want to give yourself the best chance to sell a house, it’s crucial to stand out from the rest. Today’s real estate market is increasingly competitive – which is why innovative marketing is so important. At Charles & Stuart, real estate sales and property marketing are our specialties. We use a range of marketing tools when selling your house, putting together tailored campaigns which are effective, value-for-money and designed to achieve the best sale price for your property.
So what methods do we draw upon?
Professional Real Estate Photography
Charles & Stuart uses new, digital technology plus a “one stop shop” approach to house photography which provides you with high quality images used across a range of marketing collateral.
Real Estate Marketing
Advertising and editorial submissions and are an integral part of the marketing mix to ensure maximum exposure when marketing property. We recommend engaging a professional photography to have your home well photographed, digitally enhanced and then placed in real estate listings in key publications. We target a range of publications to advertise real estate, including:
- The Sydney Morning Herald: More than one million Sydney-siders read the SMH each Saturday, and the Saturday Domain is their main source of information about properties for sale. We ensure our advertisements are eye-catching, high quality and informative and emphasise the features of your property.
- The Wentworth Courier: A targeted readership base of more than 130,000 in the Eastern Suburbs.
- The Inner Western Courier: Distributed to 178,000 households and businesses in the Inner West.
- Southern Courier: A well-read publication in the Southern Suburbs, with a readership of almost 100,000.
- Northside Courier: Targeting more than 181,000 people on the North Shore.
Stylish, well-presented and informative brochure design is an essential part of our marketing campaigns. We produce high quality, full-colour brochures with crisp, clean photography and floor plans – all of which are designed to really stand out. These are given to all interested parties, whether they visit an open house or view our prominent window displays.
Special invitation to auction: This double-sided colour brochure is distributed to targeted buildings and, where appropriate, to potential investors.
Having a ‘stand out’ signboard is another essential part of the marketing mix. In essence, it is your 24-hour a day salesperson. Our property signboards are full colour with crisp photography and succinct information about the property.
The Internet is an increasingly important marketing tool because it maximises exposure to a large pool of potential purchasers – including those from interstate and overseas. We place properties on www.charlesstuart.com.au, our fully interactive, fast loading, easy to negotiate website which includes:
- Up to three virtual tours plus five still images
- Floor plan and location mapping
- One week feature listing on the Home Page
- Property description and search facility by graphic area
- Open House/inspection details, property price and agent’s contact details